Job ID 715275
• Primary responsibility include accounting for sales, purchases, accounts payable, accounts receivable and month end closing entries.
• Reconciliations GL to Sub ledgers, vendor balances, customer balances, bank statements.
• Ledger scrutiny for accuracy and in line with US GAAP/IFRS and good knowledge of accounting principles .
• Requires minimal supervision to manage daily activities and is able to meet published deadlines
• Excellent communication skills.
• Expert in MS Excel and other Microsoft office applications.
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts , skills and should possess good analytical skills and zeal to excel.