● Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or
service using scripts.
● Answer questions about products or the company.
● Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
● Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
● Enter and update customer information in the database.
● Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
● Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
● Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.