Max Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position Type: Full-Time and Onsite
Educational Qualifications: Graduation or Post Graduation
Experience: 3+ years of experience in core Talent Acquisition and HR Operations.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Location: Address: 4th Floor, Gowra Grand, 1-8-384&385, Sardar Patel Rd, Begumpet, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003
Key Responsibilities: The candidate will be recruiting for all different levels of positions as well as managing daily HR Operations activities. In this hands-on position, the ideal candidate will work closely with management to manage the full cycle of recruiting process across all departments and managing end-to-end HR Operational activities under the supervision of the management.
- Planning, Sourcing and Executing End-to-end recruitment activities.
- Responsible for all process improvements, tools, analytics, dashboards, and reports for the talent acquisition function.
- Maintaining employee records and keeping it up to date in totality.
- Managing leave & attendance records on system.
- Addressing and resolving queries on timely basis.
- Managing entire onboarding and exit process end to end, maintaining employee personal files, issuance of letters, and managing background verification/reference checks by following set processes.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills within a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- Committed to excellent candidate experience and customer service.
- Ability to make objective judgments and decisions using integrity and consistency.
- Dependable, diligent, and flexible, a strong team player who handles confidential information with the utmost care.