Job ID 714108
Experience : 12- 15 years and Relevant Exp in CO should be 6+ years
Work location : Bangalore ITPL
******** Responsibility ********
” Functional Analyst – Operational Finance, Materials Finance, Materials Costing, Manufacturing Costing • Provides support/guidance to the business, product and delivery teams during project execution (analysis, design, configuration, development and testing) for financial accounting processes and solutions.
• Defines technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determine technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
• Partners with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers to define and review requirements.
• Delivers solutions with business users and delivery resources to analyze, design, recommend, plan, develop and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements.
• Provides cost–efficient, high quality, client–focused solutions, according to established policies, procedures, and processes.
• Creates, maintains, reviews and gives guidance on internal documentation for architected solutions • Contributes to the implementation of innovative project solutions through development and/or configuration activities.
• Performs other job–related duties as assigned.
• Finance Functional Analyst with strong knowledge of FI/CO integration to SD and MM.
• FI/CO rollout and on-going support in the areas of Inventory Management/Reporting, Material Ledger, SAP HANA, Product Costing, Manufacturing Costing, Profit Center Accounting.
• Experience with Financial integration with Materials Management and Production Planning • Knowledge in SD function, Sales, Billing, Pricing and Materials Management and Production Planning • Experience working with BI/Business Objects/WEBi • Experience with Data Archiving • Experience in participating and supporting integration testing cycle and ability to defect resolution for any problem identified • Experience in data conversion and customer activities • Delivery and support of SAP FI/CO end user training (experience to Uperform is added advantage) • The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
• Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live dates.
• Must be willing to adapt the work schedule to allow at a minimum 2 overlapping hours with
Santa Clara (4pm Pacific to 6pm Pacific or 8am Pacific to 10am Pacific)