1. To identify the availability of ware houses in their respective geographical area.
2 . Create a team of Business Associates for the company who will help them in
identifying or locating the warehouse and to get wider coverage.
3. Listing and prioritizing the warehouses on the company portal.
4. Prepare a detailed database of warehouses in your area.
5. Direct and professional interaction with warehouse owners.
6. To add multiple prospects to the pipeline.
7. Real time data analysis of the warehouses to maximize the prospect into sales.
8. Setting and meeting sales target to increase company revenue.
9. Finding ways to ensure efficiency and convertibility into sales.
10. Keeping a track of their listed warehouse.
11.Conduct training programs in sales techniques, product knowledge and grooming
classes for Business Associates to maximize reach and output.
12. Managers will also work directly with clients who are in the market to buy, sell or
lease the warehouse.
11. Maintaining customer relationship.
13. Asses sales performance according to KPIs
14. Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales
15.Prepare and submit daily reports to the reporting manager.