Hiring Full Time or Part Time Android Trainer
– Experience building LIVE Android apps
– Proven working experience in Android app development
– Experience with Android SDK
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
– Hands-on experience in RX-JAVA
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
What Trainers need not worry about:
– Work Station would be provided by SourceKode Institute
– Followup with Students would be SourceKode Institutes worry
– Printing of course material would be looked after by SourceKode Institute
– Placements and final projects would be provided by SourceKode Institute
– Certification would be offered by SourceKode Institute
Salary – (Temporarily Undisclosed) Paid as per Industry Standard only after reviewal of suitable trainers work profile and Mock Session.
Trainer Contracts – A trainer contract will be signed to make sure the code of conduct is followed by trainers.