Job ID 717029
● Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and
● Prepare detailed work plans.
● Conduct engineering site visits to collect structural, electrical, and related
site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar
● Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) systems , including
system components , for residential and commercial buildings.
● Create electrical single – line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection
diagrams for solar electric systems, using computer – aided design (CAD)
● Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing
changes to achieve solar design objectives.
● Recommend technical design or process changes to improve efficiency,
quality, or performance.
● Develop design specifications and functional requirements for solar energy
systems or components.
● Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during
installation, start – up, testing, system commissioning, or performance
● Create models of engineering designs or methods.
● Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.