Job ID 715107
Aztar Union (X-YUG)
X-Yug is a nextgen IT project initiated by Amstar Corporation with the purpose of providing complete digital solutions to Businesses. It is the world’s largest initiative in 360° digitalization and a first of its kind. In concurrence with the Digital India program, X-Yug aims to bring businesses all over India onto the digital platform regardless of the nature and size of the business.
Skills and Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, etc
• Experience 2-4yr as PHP Developer.
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• List education level or certification you require
No of position: 2
Contact Person: Butul Fathima
Contact No: 9347412072
Email id: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Goldsikka pvt ltd. 1st Floor, #3-5-171/1/2, Near Melkote park, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029.