Job ID 846779
Max Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
01. Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software/web applications that support business units or supporting functions involving PHP framework and related technologies.
02. Work requiring strong command of PHP 7, Symfony 5, and MySQL.
03. Contributing significantly as a part of cross-functional international teams to enable efficient and prompt responses to customer demand.
01. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant coursework 02. 8-10 years of experience in software development working with programming languages, database technologies and op 03 Advanced skills in PHP 7, Symfony 5, and MySQLand related web technology.
04. Proficiency with ElasticSearch, Redis RabbitMQ, Docker, and Git.
06. Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles.
07. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
08. Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
09. Able to contribute to a. Automation b. Causal analysis c. Develop shared/common solutions.
01. Master’s degree in Computer Science
02. Experience in managing design and development projects
02.a) Defining usability objectives based on business objectives
02.b) Ability to identify milestones and goals in the development process
02.c) Experience creating User Personas, User Stories, and User Flows, and information architecture
03. Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon AWS is a plus
04. Working with international/cross-cultural teams is highly valued