Max Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Designation: Branch Manager
Salary: as per Industry
Experience: 7 – 10 years in overseas education
Employment type: Full time
Reporting to: GM – operations and Marketing
Role and Responsibility:
- The individual will be primarily responsible for planning, implementation, evaluation of various day to day operations pertaining to the region.
- Responsible for overall sales /targets of the Product. Achieve targets and exceed set expectations.
- Plan, organize and execute conversion activity and events.
- Keep the team motivated and updated with regular trainings, effective onboarding and on the job training.
- Manage and coordinate between head office and branch
- Liaison and deliver presentations in High Schools and Institutes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have excellent knowledge of overseas education for various countries.
- Should have strong training skills to train team members on various countries
- Must have excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Ability to multi task and prioritize effectively
- Ensure high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to deliver product training and onboarding
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Must be highly organized and capable of handling multiple caseloads
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Effective listening skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Should be open to travel within India & Overseas.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree