Qualification: BE/Btech or MCA (2018/2019 passouts Min 60% criteria is required )
Salary: Upto 2LPA
Category of Job: Software
• Commitment to on-going training.
• Code software to the required technical specification and standards
• Ability to work and meet the project deadlines.
• Provide technical support to the team lead and other team members
• Ensure code standards are maintained & improved
• Reports to the Team Lead and Senior developer and provides regular progress updates
• Ability to find solutions for a problem with online knowledge base
• Willing to take up in-house/external training and also willing to do more self-learning
Skills & Requirements
The successful computer science or related engineering graduate or MCA candidate should be
proactive, organized and adaptable and you’ll need to keep close attention to detail, even under
• Problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to drive through technical challenges.
• Excellent communication and written skills, with an emphasis towards collaborative
• Creativity is also central to this role.
• Having prior experience in corporate industry is an added advantage
• Continually updates technology skills
• Must have maintained decent academic scores with a minimum of 60% or its equivalent on
• Must have been a contributor in one of the computer science related project work which
was part of completing the academics
Essential Technical Skills
• Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of core Java language
• Ability to write pseudo code and flowcharts.
Additional Technical Skills
• Prior knowledge of Linux operating system usage
• Knowledge of data structures in programming
• Knowledge of RDBMS DB
#Note: Apply only Tamilnadu candidates.