● Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
● Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify
● Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can
cover direct demand from customers.
● Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
● Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
● Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
● Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust
● Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business
goals are met.
● Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.