1) 1+ years of experience in PR/Immigration for Canada, Australia, USA, New Zealand, Germany, Denmark, Hong Kong, UK
2) Good understanding of Skill migration, Entrepreneur/Investor Visas.
3) Calling prospective clients and making follow ups on daily basis.
4) Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly
5) Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by phone to ensure that the client is suitable.
6) Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
7) Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients
8) Maintain strong working relationships with all clients
9) Meeting monthly targets
10) Maintaining Database on Daily Basis.
11) Should have working knowledge of Computers and MS Office.
12) Should be Internet and Social Media Savvy.
13) Fresher with good sales experience who are confident and matured enough to handle the responsibility can also apply for the position