Position: Assistant Engineer
• Civil Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
Age Limit: Maximum age limit 26 years as on 30th November 2019
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
• The trainee is responsible for carefully perform the tasks he/ she has been assigned and keep the mentor updated about the progress of the task/ project.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
• Education: BE/B.tech Engineering
• Experience: Fresher
• Candidates should possess Full-Time B.E/ B.Tech(Engg.) from recognized University with a minimum of 50 % marks.
• Rs.45000/- to 60,000/- + 20% HRA+TA+DA