Max Experience 4 Years
- Be courteous and professional at all times.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the right team or employee they wish to meet.
- Receive calls, and record messages for any employee.
- Direct inquiries to the right team or employee.
- Maintain visitor logs, including details about the person they visit and the purpose of their visit.
- Get in touch with clients or vendors and schedule meetings with them.
- Keep track of office supplies and place orders when required.
- Collect packages, sort them and distribute them to the right employee.
- Prepare packages for dispatch and coordinate with logistics partners for their pickup.
- Provide administration support like photocopying or filing documents.
- Draft emails and communicate with vendors or clients.
- Assist during hiring to schedule interviews and make the required arrangements.