Job ID 717771
• Job Title: Trainee Engineer
• Total Vacancy : 3700 Nos..
• Department: Construction/Power
• Reporting to: Sr. Engineer/Asst Manager(Construction)
• Educational Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech Engineering from a reputable institution,candidates from 2019/2020 Pass-out Batch with an aggregate of 50% and above throughout in academics.
Civil Engg.(600 Nos)
Mining Engg.(250 Nos)
Computer Sc. & engg.(300 Nos)
Information Technology (200 Nos)
Electrical Engg.(320 Nos)
Electrical & Electronics engg.(100 Nos)
Instrumentation & Control Engg. (330 Nos)
Electronics & Communication Engg. (200 Nos)
Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. (200 Nos)
Electronics, Instrumentation & Controll Engg. (250 Nos)
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. (150 Nos)
Mechanical Technology (400 Nos)
Metallurgical Engg. (40 Nos)
Industrial & Production Engg. (160 Nos)
Chemical Engg.(200 Nos)
Work Experience: Fresher(No Experience Required)
• Location: Pan India –Project Site locations
• Remuneration(per month): An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, all inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
To cultivate and maintain a professional image at all times.
have a positive and good attitude towards the company providing the training; to all levels of its staff, to their colleagues, and to their ‘work’..
trainee should have a good communication skill and should have the ability to carry out or execute work plans as he has to work in close co-ordination with his reporting head. Once he carefully performs the tasks that has been assigned, regular reporting to the head should be done in proper systematic manner.
He/she is liable to inform his mentor after each and every task is completed.