Required fresher civil engineer to work under the supervision of senior Engineer as Junior Engineer.
• (i) B.E./B.Tech. (in Civil Engineering) with 60% Marks and one year experience in the relevant field
• Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks from a recognized institute preferably with 3 years experience of Civil Works in Govt./ Public Sector in construction and maintenance
• of buildings/relevant field.
• Collecting DPR from site engineer and entering the same in Excel /CIMS on daily basis.
• Keeping track of all JMR’s, IR’s and submission of same on every month.
• Keeping track of NMR works productivity.
• Keeping track of NT items, additional works.
• Should coordinate with the client representative to obtain sign-offs on inspection report and clearance of work
• Minimize wastage by monitoring materials usage and avoiding repetition of work by implementing SOPs for quality.
• Ensure that the materials such as concrete, steel, bricks, sand and aggregates used are of good quality and ensure the use of same confirming the report from quality person (Lab)
• Candidate to have knowledge on Tool Design