Job ID 715671
• To carry out routine maintenance, servicing and breakdown repairs with maintenance of any breakdown (electrical, electronics, mechanical) – primarily on customer sites but occasionally in the authorized service workshop/ centers.
• To train customers in the routine maintenance of the equipment where
• To undertake other tasks as directed in support of the service
• Responsibilities common to all members of the Service Department:
• To carry out all activities with proper regard for personal safety and the safety of colleagues and
• To conduct business with customers in a professional and courteous manner under all circumstances.
• To work in conjunction with Service coordinators/Team Leaders to ensure efficient coverage of customer.
• To ensure that all work and parts are properly recorded and Service Reports are completed and forwarded to relevant Service coordinators in a timely
• To ensure proper control and security of home appliances/vehicle spares stocks (where applicable).
• To maintain personal and departmental equipment in a safe and tidy.
• Conduct studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control and production record systems.