Key skills for electrical engineers:
• Effective technical skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Teamwork skills.
• Based on plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operator.
• Junior Engineer Trainee Job Responsibilities-
A Junior Engineer works under the direct command and management of an Engineer.
• He is accountable in terms of sharpening his skills and knowledge on project organization, standards of engineering and scientific investigation and evaluation to be more efficient at work.
• He must be able to devise, organize and ensure engineering arrangements and revisions.