1) 1+ years of relevant work experience in Overseas Education for English Countries and European Countries.
2) Ability to counsel students and convert walk-ins / leads in to admissions.
3) Regular follow-up with clients
4) Ability to counsel students for IELTS training courses.
5) Strong Sales skills and ability to convince people.
6) Should have working knowledge of Computers and MS Office.
7) Should be Internet and Social Media Savvy.
8) Ability to work in target driven and result oriented environment.
9) Sales and Marketing skills will be a distinct advantage.
10) Experience of blogging and online counseling on education portals will be a distinct advantage.
11) Fresher with good sales experience who are confident and matured enough to handle the responsibility can also apply for the position.
12) Maintaining Database on Daily Basis.