Max Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Indicus academy is looking for a Digital Marketing Trainer to join our team. The objective of digital marketing is to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services. A digital marketing professional is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
1) Propose strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
2) Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
3) Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
4) Provide ideas for content marketing.
5) Collaborate with designers to improve and optimize the user experience.
6) Maintain partnerships with media agencies.
7) Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
1) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2) Solid understanding of digital marketing techniques and practices
3) Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
4) Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
5) Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
The ideal candidate shall be able to conduct independent training in Digital Marketing for Students at our institute.