• Process data (Financial or Non-Financial, depending on the process selected for) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
• Collection, Standardization and validation of corporate annual, semi-annual or quarterly financial data from companies; published reports.
• Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
• Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
• Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
• Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
• Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
What we look for:
• Strong finance or accounting specialization.
• The candidate should be willing to work in rotational night shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
• Effective communication skill (written & Verbal) and sound computer skills are the pre requisites for the positions.
• Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
• Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
• Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
• Streams Eligible – Any Stream with Finance as Major or Minor subject
• Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to fast deadlines
• An inquisitive and investigative nature.
• A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail.
• Ability to interact with many levels and to face and deal with issues in a mature and professional manne