Job ID 717988
Required fresher civil engineer to work under the supervision of senior Engineer as Junior Engineer.
• (i) B.E./B.Tech. (in Civil Engineering) with 60% Marks and one year experience in the relevant field
• Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks from a recognized institute preferably with 3 years experience of Civil Works in Govt./ Public Sector in construction and maintenance
• of buildings/relevant field.
• Collecting DPR from site engineer and entering the same in Excel /CIMS on daily basis.
• Keeping track of all JMR’s, IR’s and submission of same on every month.
• Keeping track of NMR works productivity.
• Keeping track of NT items, additional works.
• Should coordinate with the client representative to obtain sign-offs on inspection report and clearance of work
• Minimize wastage by monitoring materials usage and avoiding repetition of work by implementing SOPs for quality.
• Ensure that the materials such as concrete, steel, bricks, sand and aggregates used are of good quality and ensure the use of same confirming the report from the quality person (Lab)
• Candidate to have knowledge on Tool Design