Position / Level – Trainee Engineer
• Mechanical – B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering . (240 Nos)
• Electrical – B.TECH in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering. (360 Nos)
• Metallurgy – B.TECH in Metallurgical Engineering. (210 Nos)
• Instrumentation – B.TECH in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering .(470 Nos)
• Civil – B.TECH in Civil Engineering. (640 Nos)
• Chemical – B.TECH in Chemical Engineering. (201 Nos)
• Industrial- B.TECH in Industrial Engineering. (80 Nos)
Total Vacancy: 2201 Nos.
Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report..
Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.