Job ID 714537
- Developing new business through networking and cold calling, meeting with Clients.
- Developing an active list of top contacts/prospects required to create an effective and efficient sales.
- Achieving agreed-upon sales targets for the company by leading the entire staffing and sales cycles, including service presentations, follow-up, contract negotiation and deal closing while following company sales processes and profitability targets
- Following-up closely to ensure full customer satisfaction and opportunity detection, skills and qualifications.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications.
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Experience in establishing a strong staffing contact network within the market.
- Strong familiarity with trends and best practices in the staffing industry.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- A good technical understanding of IT and cloud solutions and associated service