We are seeking a talented, motivated and highly skilled Business Analyst, with good experience in gathering and documenting requirements. He / She should have had prior experience in conducting requirements gathering sessions and managing customer expectations. He / She should have had prior experience in working on projects related to building Rich Internet Applications with engaging user interfaces. The candidate should have excellent analytical and communication skills. The candidate must be a demonstrated results producer – with the ability to succeed within a disciplined, high-productivity, low-overhead development process – and have the drive and motivation to rapidly deliver high quality results.
The business analyst will work closely with our customers to understand their business processes, requirements and translate them into software requirements Specifically, we are seeking for someone with prior experience in Requirements gathering & documentation, QA and training tasks.
Specifically job responsibilities include:
· Conduct client meetings and must be able to work/communicate with clients/stakeholders to enclose and interpret business requirements
· Gather requirements from the client & prepare comprehensive document requirements specifications covering all the requirements and clients expectations.
· Deliver informative, well-organized presentations and understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
· Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
· Support client testing efforts and ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
· Work with client personnel to identify required changes and communicate needed changes to development team.
· Assist the team in any issue clarification required from business
· Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
· Good understanding of software development life cycle
· Analyze and suggest areas for cost control and reduction and develop business process flows
· Assist Project Manager in execution of project schedules and deadlines.
· Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Analyzing Information.
· Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Understanding of system engineering concepts and Software Maintenance.
· Must have excellent and effective oral and written English communication skills to speak with both technical and non-technical personnel.
· He/ she must be proactive, enthusiastic and great team player
· He /she should have aptitude to learn new domains.
· Minimum 2-5 years’ experience as Business Analyst preferably in IT industry
· Preferably Erp Domain experience
· Preferably Any tools like visio ,Axure etc