Max Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- Defining, analyzing, and reviewing technical architecture on the required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing, and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.