• Four – year degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years experience in Industrial Engineering with demonstrated IE concepts (labor utilization, workflow, and layout, process improvement and standardization)
• Experience with time study methodologies, predetermined time systems (MOST, MTM or MSD), and labor standards
• Experience with configuration, maintenance, and reporting of Labor-Management Systems (LMS)
• Knowledge of engineering optimization methods (Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma) and standard project management processes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to advocate for and present recommendations to senior leaders
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership and conflict management skills
• Strong ability to identify, define and resolve ambiguous problems
• Proven experience in collaborating with and influencing cross-functional groups across the enterprise.
As a Senior Industrial Engineer, you will support the implementation and maintenance of the engineering program across the warehouse and delivery operations, including, but not limited to; defining Engineered Labor Standards (ELS) updates, process improvement initiatives, system configuration and education of field leadership and team members on engineering functions. You will be responsible for performing onsite audits, performance validations and analytical evaluations of operational activities. You will be responsible for identifying any opportunities for improvement, determine root cause and create and maintain standards. While 50% of your time will be spent on the production floor, you ‘ll also work cross-functionally with project stakeholders from conceptual design through execution of project plans related to reengineering and optimization, using standard project management tools (PMI methodology, Lean Six Sigma, etc). Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.