• Should be passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and whose values align with that of Casey Foods.
• Should have high emotional intelligence and genuine empathy for others through which he should be able to maximize the impact by understanding the motivations of the team and adapting through effective communications.
• Should be a positive game player having a track record of at least 12-15 years of experience of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning.
• Should be able to create a culture of transparency and focussed improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
• Should be a data driven personality who could leverage and communicate using data to improve core marketing strategies that matters to the individual of our team.
• Should have well experienced in managing or being managed in a structural sales environment.
• Should be able to exude good judgement, especially with difficult situations.
• Should be a team builder, and who could be a coach for learning sellers.