● Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and
analyzing account information.
● Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
● Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing
balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
● Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
● Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
● Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and
● Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future
● Administer on-line purchasing systems.
● Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.